Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: These Are My People

  1. #21
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: These Are My People

    i did click the original link......i watched it for about 30 seconds........but that doest change the fact that anytime i hear "these are my people" i think about varsity blues
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: These Are My People

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glory_Days</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah rodney atkins </div></div>
    who the hell is he and how does he relate to varsity blues? </div></div>
    I understand when you hear the pharse you think of VB but Glory_Days was responding to the original concept of this thread, not the VB talk

    " PioneerBlue
    addict


    Registered: 01/25/07
    Posts: 463 Kind of reminds me of Chesney's Back Where I Come From, Rodney Atkins is the best act in country music today IMO. Did you guys know he's from Cumberland Gap TN which is the team Thomas Walker plays this Friday nigth and is right on the Lee County border?? "
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •